Full Time ObGyn Job Unknown, SC
An OB/GYN practice 1 hour from Charleston needs to replace 2 OB/GYNs that are retiring from the community. Join this hospital-based group with both the hospital and surgery center immediately adjacent to the office. The hospital has large and modern L&D suites, comfortable surroundings, and a professional and caring staff. There will be an easy call, and they average 30 deliveries per month. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible.
This position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, profit sharing 2 time a year, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This area has plenty of opportunities to fish, boat, kayak, play, or relax on the water.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested or know a colleague that may be interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2650531.
- Partnership offered
- In-office ultrasounds
- Busy practice
- Been in the community for more than 20 years
- Hospital and surgery center immediately adjacent to the office
- All benefits offered
- Easy call
- Excellent compensation close to $300k for the right physician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.