Full Time ObGyn Job Philadelphia, PA
A brand-new women's multispecialty ambulatory center in Pennsylvania is searching for a gynecologist. The site will include a breast surgeon and a plastic surgeon and will have patients funneled from a primary care practice. This practice location will allow a surgeon to build a gynecological program with the hospital, providing GYN call, and hospital consultation. Provide laparoscopic procedures as well as D&C and evacuations. The hospital currently leases a robot and is looking into purchasing one next year. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. H-1B visas can be supported.
In addition to an income guarantee with potential RVU production bonus and quality incentives, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, short- and long-term disability, vacation/holidays, a commencement bonus, 5 days of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.email@example.com. Refer to job number 2650538.
- Income guarantee with potential RVU production bonus
- Robust benefits package
- Brand new women's multispecialty ambulatory center
- All new office equipment, hospital leases a robot
- Call coverage will be 1:3
- Laparoscopic procedures, D&C, and evacuations
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.