Permanent Vascular Surgery Job North Charleston, SC
This employed opportunity has a competitive starting salary. You will be offered malpractice coverage, health insurance, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, a 401k retirement plan, and paid pre-employment expenses.
You will enjoy working minutes from the beautiful white beaches of South Carolina. This community provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality, all right on the coast.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2650542.
- Employed position
- Open and endovascular cases
- Call schedule is 1:3 with PA coverage support
- Work with other physicians and staff
- Help develop a vascular center of excellence
- All cases including dialysis access expected
- Fellowship trained
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience as a primary vascular surgeon
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.