Full Time Anesthesia Job Hartford, CT
An established and stable orthopedic group in central Connecticut is adding a fellowship trained pain management physician to their existing team. Their volume is growing and there is a strong existing patient base. An exceptional base for referrals including in-house and community relationships. Candidates must be fellowship trained in pain management. A residency in anesthesia or physical medicine and rehab will be accepted.
They offer excellent benefits and a compensation plan including base salary and production bonuses, vacation time, 401k, CME contribution and malpractice.
This family community has easy access to all Connecticut has to offer. Long Island Sound, New Haven, Hartford, NYC, and Boston are all within an easy distance.
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9325 for immediate consideration for this or other opportunities available nationwide. Refer to job #2650682.
- Established patient base
- Strong compensation and earning potential
- Wonderful family community
- Easy access to Hartford, NYC, and Boston
- Pain fellowship required
- Anesthesia or physical medicine and rehab residency accepted
- Full benefits package
- Growth position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.