Permanent Hospitalist Job Rural, NH
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME and $3,000, a 403b and a 457 deferred compensation plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2650792.
- Prefer a family medicine physician, but will consider med-ped subspecialty
- Critical access hospital- 25 beds
- Must be comfortable with procedures
- Running codes and rapid response
- Rural medicine experience is preferred; ties to New England ideal
- Competitive compensation for the area
- 2 - 3 hours from major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland, and Concord
- A haven for outdoor enthusiasts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.