Will be joining one established Endocrinologist and two advanced practice providers in outpatient setting.
- Nurse practitioner supports inpatient consults and treatment.
- Strong outpatient diabetes program with support for pumps, CGM, and education.
- Help develop state-of-art technology for treating thyroid diseases including in-office thyroid ultrasound and biopsies.
- Strong relationship with infusion center for endocrine testing.
- Osteoporosis and fracture prevention program.
- Opportunities for future clinical research.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, life, disability, 403b pension plan, vac/CME with expenses, paid holidays, fees and dues, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both new fellows and experienced specialists welcome to apply.
This community of local population of 55,000 is just a short drive away from Gettysburg. Enjoy the urban amenities of nearby Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and New York, all within a 2-3 hour drive. It offers top-rated public schools, blue ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and Universities. Listed among Forbes' "America's Most Livable Cities".
Contact: Neal Fenster