Full Time ObGyn Job Brockton, MA
Our client is a non-profit, multicultural, community health center. Our client began providing services in 1994 in a mobile medical van operating out of a church parking lot. In its efforts to meet the health care needs of the community, they constructed a new $17 million community health center, and began seeing patients in this new facility in November 2007.
The Position: Obstetricians care for women during their pregnancy and just after the baby is born. They also deliver babies. An ob-gyn is trained to do all of these things. Your ob-gyn will deal with some of the most important health issues in your life, including birth control, childbirth, and menopause. The client offers the following salary and benefits:
- $250,000 - $260,000 depending on experience
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- 34 days of PTO
- 403b with 3% match
- STD + LTD
- Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance available
- 50k in student loan repayment through NHSC
- And much, much more!
- Board Certified OBGYN
- Active Massachusetts license
- Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
- 40 hours per week
- Full scope OB/GYN practice
- Will share call with between 8-10 physicians
- Midwife also on-site 24/7
send an updated resume to Roger@theipgteam.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.