Full Time Pediatrics Job Brockton, MA
Our client is a non-profit, multicultural, community health center. Our client began providing services in 1994 in a mobile medical van operating out of a church parking lot. In its efforts to meet the health care needs of the community, they constructed a new $17 million community health center, and began seeing patients in this new facility in November 2007.
The Position: Pediatricians are doctors who manage the health of your child, including physical, behavior, and mental health issues. They are trained to diagnose and treat childhood illnesses, from minor health problems to serious diseases. Our client is offering the following compensation and benefits:
- $200,000+ depending on experience
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- 34 days of PTO
- 403b with 3% match
- STD + LTD
- Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance available
- 50k in student loan repayment through NHSC
- And much, much more!
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Active Massachusetts license
- Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
- Seeing 20+ patients per day
- No nights
- No weekends
- Call by phone only Call by phone only
send resume to Roger@theipgteam.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.