Full Time Cardiology Job Mooresville, NC
A hospital-based cardiology group near Charlotte, NC is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible non-invasive cardiologist to join their collegial group. This is a mix of inpatient and outpatient work with a Monday through Friday schedule and 1:5 call. You will be required to perform routine diagnostic testing including echocardiogram, EKG, Holter monitor, and stress tests. All primary care and IM will support the cardiologist and there will be plenty of referrals to keep you busy.
The group will be offering a competitive recruitment package which includes MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives, full employee benefits, a commencement bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, and a possible stipend for the remainder of your training.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and reference job #2650048.
- Live and work close to Charlotte, NC
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient with a 1:5 call
- Join 4 other cardiologists working in a collegial cardiology group
- Lots of diagnostic testing including echo, EKG, Holter monitor, and stress tests
- Guaranteed salary plus wRVUs above a target to make even more income
- Full benefits, PTO, retirement with matching, and more
- Live and work near the Blue Ridge Mountains and coastal Carolina communities
- Mooresville is the home of many NASCAR racing team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.