Full Time Gastroenterology Job Florence, SC
CompHealth is currently assisting a South Carolina hospital with their search for a board-certified or board-eligible gastroenterologist due to growth. Join an established hospital GI team of 6 physicians with a 6 to 8 week wait for new appointments. Work out of 1 location, Monday through Friday, with a shared call of 1:7. They have a full GI service line including advanced procedures, but they are looking for a physician to do bread and butter GI. The hospital has a family residency program with some minimal teaching available.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary that will depend on experience plus the potential for wRVU. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2650116.
- General GI need
- Hospital-employed position
- Established hospital GI team
- Hiring due to growth
- Full GI service line
- General call schedule of 1:7
- Some teaching available
- Located near major cities such as Charlotte, NC, and Charleston, SC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.