Permanent Pediatrics Job Mt. Sterling, KY
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus production bonus potential and paid call. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long-term disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, federal tort malpractice, and loan repayment through the NHSC.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2650193.
- Traditional practice
- See 15 - 20 patients per day
- Call of 1:3, 1 week at a time, and paid
- Work 4, 10-hour days per week
- Clinic hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am to 6 pm, rotate half day on Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package with loan repayment
- City described as a small town with a modern vibe in Lexington metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.