Full Time ObGyn Job Biloxi, MS
A private practice with 2 locations in Mississippi is seeking an OB/GYN due to growth. Come join 1 other OB/GYN and share a 1:2 call covering 1 hospital. The practice has a long-standing reputation as 1 of the premier OB/GYN groups. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. A MS license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Biloxi is a Mississippi city on the Gulf of Mexico. The city is a cultural melting pot, with a year round schedule of celebrations, set against a backdrop of sugar-white sand beaches, great deep-sea or freshwater fishing, an array of championship golf courses, museums and historic sites, tantalizing seafood restaurants, and the excitement of 24-hour non-stop casino resorts.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2650245.
- Medical education debt assistance available
- Competitive salary
- Position available due to growth
- Private practice with 2 locations
- Cover 1 hospital
- Join 1 other OB/GYN
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located on the Gulf Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.