Full Time Psychiatry Job Fort Myers, FL
This employed position offers a competitive base salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive relocation allowance, robust health benefits, generous vacation time, CME allowance, a 403b retirement plan, and sovereign immunity malpractice.
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, and shopping. You and your family can experience one-on-one natural encounters, play on top-notch Fort Myers beaches, and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida's sunny Gulf Coast.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2650320.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work in a collaborative, progressive health care system
- Need is now
- Very collegial team where everyone works together
- Integrative behavioral health with general pediatrics practice and staff
- PhD or masters degree in pediatric psychology
- Consistently top-ranked among the best cities in FL
- Come live and work in paradise
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.