Full Time Gastroenterology Job Pueblo, CO
A gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in Colorado at an established private practice due to growth. They are offering a 4- or 5-day workweek and you will work at 1 location. The practice has its own full-service endoscopy center and all the necessary equipment is on-site for practicing general gastroenterology. There is a call of 1:6 that is shared with the hospital-employed gastroenterologists. Come join another physician and an NP. Teaching is also available to interested physicians.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a base salary and production. There is also the opportunity for ancillary income from the endoscopy center and pathology lab with a buy in. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks or vacation, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2650363.
- General GI - no ERCP or EUS
- Join an established private practice due to growth
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- Shared call of 1:6
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Opportunity to buy into endoscopy center and pathology lab
- 4 weeks of vacation and closed on major holidays
- Teaching available through local hospitals with GI fellowship program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.