Permanent Neonatology Job New York, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, long-term and short-term disability, vacation time, CME time with stipend, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in New York, the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2650382.
- Clinical position with academic appointment
- Hospital-based neonatologist with a level II NICU
- Join 3 neonatologist and a NICU hospitalist
- Work 12- or 24-hour shifts, averaging 40 hours per week over the year
- Hospital does 2,200 delivers a year
- Average daily patient census of 4 to 5
- Cover deliveries and well newborn services
- Northern Manhattan - NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.