Full Time Pediatrics Job Flemingsburg, KY
A hospital-owned clinic in Kentucky needs a med-ped physician. The incoming physician will inherit a full patient base and work alongside a full-time family practice physician, an NP, and 2 PAs. This is an outpatient position with excellent hospitalist support. They welcome MD and DO candidates that are board certified or board eligible. If you do not have an active KY medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a salary guarantee plus RVU productivity incentive and a quality bonus. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in a city located in the northeast part of Kentucky. Nestled in the hills of Kentucky, Flemingsburg is surrounded by rolling farm land and hillsides. Enjoy the smaller town living with the amenities of Lexington providing easy airport access, great eateries, and affordable housing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #-2650410.
- Hospital-owned clinic
- Step into an immediate patient base
- Outpatient with hospitalist support
- Call of 1:4
- Work with a full time family practitioner, NP, and 2 PAs
- Very competitive salary, production bonus, and sign-on bonus
- Full benefits package with loan repayment
- Enjoy the charm of small-town living with the amenities of Lexington close by
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.