Full Time Hospitalist Job Champaign, IL
An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available in Illinois. Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm. The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 18 patients per day and procedures are preferred. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, and family practice physicians with hospitalist experience. This position will require a current IL license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary with quality and retention bonuses. You will be offered a signing bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 304 hours of PTO, $6,000 CME stipend, and a retirement plan.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2650450.
- All days, 7 on and 7 off
- Only 3 hours to Chicago
- 304 hours of paid time off
- Open ICU, procedures preferred
- $40k signing bonus
- Over $300k in annual income
- Close to Champaign, Decatur, and a short drive to Indianapolis
- Sorry, this site cannot accept visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.