Full Time Anesthesia Job Atlanta, GA
An established and well-respected Georgia pain group is hiring a pain management physician. The work schedule will be Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 4:30 pm, and Friday from 8 am to 12 pm. They are open to anesthesia, PM&R, and neurology residencies. Candidates must be pain fellowship trained and board certified or in the process. You will see 100% pain management procedures and supervision of mid-levels will be required.
This position offers a salary plus production for an exceptional earning potential. You will also be provided medical/dental benefits relocation assistance, vacation time, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other pain management jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2650497.
- Exceptional earning potential
- Full traditional benefits
- Established outpatient practice
- Monday through Friday
- 100% pain management procedures
- Join 3 physicians, 1 PA, and 2 NPs
- Take over an existing patient base
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.