Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Fort Drum, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, short- and long-term disability, 15 days of PTO plus 10 holidays, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
Fort Drum is located in the picturesque Thousand Islands Region of northern New York State, this installation is in one of the most unique and beautiful areas of the United States. Fort Drum is approximately 30 miles from Canada, with the Great Lakes to the west and the Adirondack Mountains to the east.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
To get started, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2650512.
- Any state license that is active and unrestricted accepted
- Work on a military base
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Replace a retiring physician
- BC in occupational medicine or emergency medicine
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Located in one of the most unique and beautiful areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.