Full Time ObGyn Job Hackettstown, NJ
An OB/GYN opportunity is now available at a hospital in New Jersey. The schedule is a 40-hour workweek with flexible hours and a 1:5 call schedule. The group has 2 offices, but delivers out of 1 hospital. You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and a few other OB/GYN physicians. If you do not currently hold a license in NJ, CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, generous PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life/disability insurance, CME, and comprehensive malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy practicing in small town in Hackettstown, New Jersey. It has a quaint personality but is close enough to drive to Manhattan in an hour. Come be part of a growing practice that is in an ideal location for city life, to go to the beach, or have a quiet weekend at home.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2650576.
- High compensation in Hackettstown, New Jersey
- Flexible schedule with a 1:5 call
- 60 miles from New York City
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- J-1 visa candidates accepted
- 2 hours to the Jersey Shore
- Seasoned team to work with
- CME offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.