Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, MN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Minnesota that is in need of a medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4 pm with some call coverage and you will see 12 - 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include lung, colon, breast, lymphoma, and myeloma treatment. For this assignment, you need to have an active MN state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MN state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4 pm with some call coverage
- Call: Yes, rotating with 3 other physicians
- Caseload: 12 - 15
- Procedures: lung, colon, breast, lymphoma, and myeloma
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.