Full Time ObGyn Job St Johnsbury, VT
A Vermont hospital is seeking an OB/GYN to join their team. They offer a 4-day workweek where the clinic is located on the same hospital floor as the newly renovated birth center. Enjoy strong collaboration with certified nurse midwives and nurse practitioners. In-office procedures include ultrasound, LEEP, colposcopy, hysteroscopy, and a breast prosthesis program.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, loan repayment, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in a quintessential New England town that is located under an hour to Hanover, NH and Dartmouth College and just over two to Montreal, Canada. Enjoy four diverse seasons that provide the outdoor enthusiast unlimited opportunities for fun. You will have easy access to fine dining and laid back country living.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2650139.
- Hospital-employed position
- Clinic located in the hospital
- 4-day workweek
- 18 to 23 patients per day
- Newly renovated birth center
- Strong collaboration with certified nurse midwives and NPs
- In-office procedure capabilities
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.