Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job Central Ohio, OH
CompHealth is currently assisting an Ohio hospital with their search for a cardiothoracic surgeon. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. The facility performs 400 cardiothoracic surgeries per year. You will do both cardiothoracic and thoracic procedures. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and another cardiothoracic surgeon. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in cardiothoracic surgery and be fellowship trained. This position will require an OH license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses and loan repayment. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Lancaster, a small to medium size town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities. It is a 30 minute drive from Columbus.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, send your CV and references to email@example.com or call 203.663.9362. Refer to job #2650182.
- Hospital-employed position
- Board certified or board eligible in cardiothoracic surgery and fellowship required
- Flexible schedule and family-focused philosophy
- Comprehensive thoracic and cardiac care in the community
- Facility does over 400 cardiothoracic surgery cases a year
- Join one other cardiothoracic surgeon
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.