Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, GA
A home health care practice located in Georgia is seeking a family practice and/or an internal medicine physicians to join their team. The group is seeking an experienced physician to provide home healthcare. It is very different from the typical house call practice as the patients are all adults, not very ill, and caters to convenience of the patient. Full time is 12-hour shifts, 16 shifts per month. The schedule can shift around your convenience. The physician is only on the road accompanied by and an MA. The MA has the car and all the supplies a physician needs for a house call including blood draws. Applicants are required to be board certified. This is a great opportunity for someone that can work with little or no supervision.
You will be offered competitive compensation, stock options, malpractice coverage, medical/dental/ vision benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, and a retirement package.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2650196.
- Make house calls
- Full time is 12-hour shifts, 16 per month
- Approximately 8 patients per day
- MA drives and has all needed supplies in the vehicle
- Stock options
- Board certification required
- Low acuity patients
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.