Full Time Cardiology Job Western, KY
CompHealth is currently assisting a Kentucky hospital with their search for an interventional cardiologist due to growth. You will see mostly coronary patients, and peripheral is available, but not required. This is a Monday through Friday position with 3 to 4 days in the cath lab and 1 to 2 days in the clinic. The call schedule will be 1:5. The clinic is conveniently attached to the hospital, so it is like working out of 1 location. You will join with a few other interventional, structural, and EP cardiologists. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. They prefer a physician with experience, but new graduates are well to apply, and H-1B visa holders can also be supported.
This hospital employed position offers a 2-year income guarantee with RMU and quality bonuses from day 1. You will also receive full medical benefits, 30 days of PTO, up to $10K for relocation assistance, life insurance, 5 days CME with $10K allowance, 401K plus a matching percentage of your contribution, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this community on the Ohio River which offers low cost of living, safe neighborhoods, performing arts, abundant outdoor activities, and upscale restaurants on the revitalized main street. It's a fantastic place to raise a family or settle down.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
To begin talking about this position, please reach out to Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2649690.
- Generous $100K in total flex recruitment budget per candidate
- Not-for-profit facility
- H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Fellows encouraged to apply with stipend available to them
- Board certified or board eligible welcome
- 401k matching plus a percentage of your income deposited
- Exceptional compensation package including several bonuses
- 30 days of PTO plus 5 days of CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.