Permanent Gastroenterology Job Jacksonville, NC
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary plus quality bonuses. You will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, 7 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and $5,000, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come work in a charming coastal community with quick access to the renowned Outer Banks. The Outer Banks are barrier islands off the coast of North Carolina that separate the Atlantic Ocean from the mainland. The beaches, state parks, and shipwreck diving sites make it a popular holiday destination.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2649900.
- Partnership potential
- Well-established multispecialty group
- Autonomy as the 1st solo physician
- Bread and butter gastroenterology
- Great work-life balance
- Abundant referrals
- Pristine Carolina coastline
- Excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.