Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job MN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Minnesota-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday and you will see an average of 15 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with current NRP and PALS certifications. For this position, you need to have an active MN state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new MN medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.