Locum Tenens Otolaryngology Job West Chester, PA
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking an otolaryngologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified with an active PA state license for this position.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 5 hours in the clinic
- Caseload: 30
- Patient: Elderly population
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.