Permanent Family Practice Job Mountain Home, AR
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a reoccurring annual bonus. You will be offered loan repayment assistance, life insurance/disability, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 5 days of CME time plus an annual stipend, a retirement plan, PTO and sick leave, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in the Twin Lakes area of Arkansas. It is one of the nation's top freshwater fishing destinations. It has the terrain and the waterways for enjoying the best outdoor recreation imaginable.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Art Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2649987.
- Salary plus a reoccurring annual bonus
- Loan repayment available
- 100% outpatient position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call, weekends, or holidays
- Provide primary and preventative care
- RN manager on staff
- Located in the Twin Lakes area of Arkansas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.