Full Time Orthopedics Job Iron Mountain, MI
A hospital-based opportunity in Michigan is available for a general orthopedic surgeon. You will be very busy joining this level 4 trauma hospital and have a 1:3 call schedule. They are looking for candidates that are experienced with total joints, but no joint fellowship is required. H-1B candidates will be considered.
This is an employed model position, and you will earn excellent compensation and benefits that include the potential for $100K loan repayment, medical/dental/vision paid for physician and family, a 457b pension plan, paid life insurance, paid malpractice with tail coverage, and 25 days of PTO plus 8 holidays
Iron Mountain Michigan is the gateway to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan from Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana. Iron Mountain is one of the largest cities in the Upper Peninsula and offers everything from lush forests, miles of rivers and streams, four seasons of outdoor recreation, and abundant wildlife, art, and music festivals, museums, Pine Mountain Ski Jump, famous sport competitions, along with unique shopping and dining opportunities.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2649997.
- General orthopedics with total joints
- Existing patient base
- Will consider H-1B visas
- New graduates or experienced surgeons welcome
- $100K in student loan repayment
- Paid malpractice includes tail coverage
- 25 days of PTO plus 8 holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.