Full Time Hospitalist Job Baltimore, MD
A hospital in Maryland is hiring an additional IM hospitalist due to growth. They are offering a flexible block schedule with 11-hour shifts and a manageable patient volume of 14 to 17 per day on average. Each hospitalist works 16 shifts per month including 2 weekends to be considered full time. You will enjoy working in a collegial atmosphere with 20 hospitalists on the team, and 5 to 6 rounding on a given day. There will be no ICU or procedures required.
This hospital-employed position comes with a strong base salary plus a quality bonus and RVUs. You will also be offered medical benefits, life/disability insurance, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance, vacation time, 40 hours of CME with a stipend of $3,000 annually, and $1,500 for dues/memberships fees.
Live in a beautiful area close to shopping, restaurants, great schools, culture, and nightlife. The Baltimore and Washington DC metro areas have something for everyone.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For further details about this opportunity, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2650003.
- Internal medicine residency trained
- All 11-hour shifts
- Average patient census of 14 - 17 per day
- Flexible block schedule
- Closed ICU and no procedures necessary
- Comprehensive benefits package offered
- 40 hours of CME with stipend
- Located in the Baltimore suburbs
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Our services are free for you
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.