Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Central NY Hem/Onc Practice with Roswell Park Affiliation, NY
Join a community cancer center that is part of Roswell Park Cancer Care Network.
- Currently two providers in the practice.
- Staff includes: 1 outpatient clinic nurse, 1 nurse navigator, 1 LPN/MA, Pharmacist, 2-3 infusion nurses, front office staff and practice administrator. Radiation Oncology on site.
- 16-20 patients per day (2-3 new patients and 14-18 established patients)
- 4 day work week.
- Tumor board and Clinical Trials
- Guaranteed salary plus performance and quality incentive bonuses.
- Full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, disability, life insurance, 6 weeks PTO, CME allowance (10k)
- Unable to sponsor any visas.
This community is located between Syracuse and Utica for all metro amenities. It offers an excellent school system, with higher education available at Cornell University, Colgate University, Ithaca College, Syracuse University and more within an hour. Recreational waterways are in abundance. Also available are fishing hiking, mountain biking cross country skiing and ice skating. Within a four hour drive you can be in either Toronto, Ontario, or New York City.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.