Permanent Orthopedic Trauma Job Orthopedic Trauma opportunity East of Chicago, IN
Enterprise Medical is representing a hospital seeking to hire full-time BC/BE orthopaedic trauma surgeon to meet demands of busy Level-2 trauma hospital system in growing suburban community of Northcentral Indiana. Join an established practice of six orthopaedic surgeons specializing in adult reconstruction, shoulder & elbow, sports, hand, oncology and 3 trauma surgeons in a well-developed trauma program. Trauma orthopaedic fellowship is required. Unique opportunity to join enthusiastic practice and hospital
- Orthopaedic practice growth encouraged
- Weekday practice based on patient care-clinic and operative schedule
- Occasional Weekend Call 3-5 days per month
- Base Salary, additional pay for call and wRVU bonuses
- Student Loan Repayment
- Academic affiliation and research opportunities with Indiana University and the University of Notre Dame
Located 90 miles from Chicago, South Bend Indiana is home to the Potawatomi Zoo and numerous Festivals for family friendly fun. Nearby sandy shores of Lake Michigan beckon with opportunities for camping hiking or just relaxing.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.