Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, WA
A locum tenens medical oncologist opportunity is now available in Washington. The work schedule will be flexible and call will be determined. The covering physicians will see an average 10 to 15 patients per day. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Weatherby covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. Interested candidates should contact a consultant for available dates and more details.
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certification required
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.