Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, KS
A Kansas-based medical facility needs a locum tenens pediatric anesthesiologist for coverage. This opportunity is slated to become a permanent position and there are multiple shifts available. You will need to have experience with adult regional blocks. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Multiple shifts available
- Locums to permanent position
- Licensing assistance available
- Pediatric/neonatal anesthesia
- Adult anesthesia
- Adult regional blocks (with ultrasound) required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.