Full Time ObGyn Job Brewton, AL
CompHealth is currently assisting an Alabama health system with their search for an OB/GYN. The schedule is Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 8 am to 12 pm. The call will be 1:2. Come join another OB/GYN and 2 CRNPs and cover a hospital that does 265 deliveries per year. They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an Alabama medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a call stipend. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and loan repayment.
Brewton has been named 1 of Americas Top 100 Small Towns several years in a row. It is a 1-hour drive to Pensacola and its beaches, and about 1.5 hours to the state capital of Montgomery. Brewton offers its residents the best of small-town living with a change of scenery nearby.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or email your CV and references to Lee.Bradford@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2645183.
- Loan repayment and a sign-on bonus
- 403b retirement plan
- 4.5-day workweek plus call
- 265 deliveries per year
- 1 of the 100 best towns in America
- 1 hour to the Gulf of Mexico
- Just north of the Florida panhandle
- Fine schools and great shopping
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.