Full Time Urology Job Parsons, KS
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered a comprehensive benefits package, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice.
This position is located in Parsons. It is the most populous city of Labette County, and after Pittsburg, is the 2nd-most populous city in the southeastern region of Kansas. This area has great schools, active community, water parks, and great downtown area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2648008.
- Competitive base salary and full benefits
- Hospital-employed position
- Full urological procedures and surgeries
- Join 1 other urologist
- 10 days of call per month
- State-of-the-art medical technology
- Dedicated and talented medical staff
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.