Full Time Pulmonology Job Western, KY
A highly-respected and collegial not-for-profit hospital in Kentucky is seeking a clinically confident pulmonologist to join their team in a growing community. Be the first pulmonary/critical care physician with autonomy and flexibility to craft your service line and have with abundant support provided by hospitalists, locums, and a virtual ICU. This opportunity allows for a directorship role if desired. An interventional pulmonologist seeking to make their mark will find this an attractive opportunity for growth as well as an ability to develop the service line. The facility will gladly purchase supportive equipment if needed, per the direction of the incoming physician.
This employed opportunity has an additional stipend to a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered medical benefits, a SEPP retirement plan, life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, and vacation/holidays. There is also loan repayment available as this is a not-for-profit facility.
Come live and work in western Kentucky. This community has a trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and a farmer's market.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2649341.
- Not-for-profit facility
- Clinical or leadership option and be the 1st pulmonologist
- Abundant call support provided by hospitalists, locums, and 'virtual' ICU
- Interventional pulmonologists welcome
- RVU competitive bonus plus 2-year guarantee
- H-1B visa sponsorship
- $100K flex recruitment budget per candidate including fellowship stipend, sign-on, etc
- Very collegial environment where CompHealth has placed many physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.