Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job KY
This position offers an income guarantee for 2 to 3 years and a loan repayment program. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, full medical benefits for physician and family, life insurance/disability, PTO, $2,500 CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2649482.
- Partnership opportunity
- Income guarantee for 2 or 3 years
- Loan repayment program available
- Join an established and financially sound private practice
- Work Monday through Friday with a 1:3 call
- Join 2 very experienced hematologist-oncologists and 2 NPs
- Will consider practicing physicians, recent graduates, or fellows
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.