Full Time Pediatrics Job Clayton, GA
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus productivity-based incentive bonus. You will be offered paid malpractice, medical benefits, 20 days of vacation, 1 week of holidays, 5 days of CME and stipend, and a retirement plan with employer match.
Clayton is a quaint mountain community with a beautiful downtown filled with upscale clothing, home decor, and accessory shops. Partake in white-water rafting on the nationally designated 'Wild & Scenic' Chattooga River. There is camping and trails for horse enthusiasts, waterfalls, and overlooks. Nearby Tiger Mountain Vineyard, Stonewall Creek Vineyards along with the outdoor eatery decks and patios for your mountain viewing pleasure make a wonderful day trip.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2649524.
- Very well-established single-specialty group
- 100% outpatient
- Salary plus productivity-based incentive bonus
- Monday through Friday, no weekend clinic hours
- Very light nurse-triaged phone call only approximately 1:5
- Comprehensive benefits package
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job #2647461
- Thriving upscale community with tons to offer in the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.