Full Time Hospitalist Job Philadelphia, PA
A part-time hospitalist is needed in Pennsylvania at a premier hospital system in downtown Philadelphia. This is a new opening for a hospitalist to do preoperative examinations for their hospital patients. Responsibilities will include patient exams, histories, labs, preoperative risks, and similar responsibilities. Work 2.5 days per week, Monday through Friday. They need a PA licensed IM physician that can start in the next 1 to 2 months. Candidates must be board certified if they are more than 1 year out of residency.
You will receive a part-time salary with some benefits that will be discussed with our client.
You will enjoy working right in downtown Philadelphia. Live and practice right in Philadelphia or in neighboring communities including NJ.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2649537.
- Premier hospital system in downtown Philadelphia
- New opening for a part-time hospitalist to do preoperative examinations for their hospital patients
- Work 2.5 days during the week with no weekends or evenings
- See an average of 6 to 10 patients per day with some staff assistance
- Patient exam, get history, get labs, preoperative risks, and similar responsibilities
- Hospital-employed position with a part-time salary and some benefits
- Will consider a PA licensed IM physician that can start in next 1 to 2 months
- Hospital office located right in downtown Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.