Permanent Hospitalist Job Northwestern, PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and/or training plus a quality and extender bonuses, and productivity incentive. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, annual CME stipend, a 403b retirement plan with employer contribution, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2649581.
- Hospital-employed position with a premier hospital system in NW Pennsylvania
- Block schedule is 5 on 5 off day shifts from 8 am to 6 pm
- Hospital is 430+ beds and a level II facility
- Academic affiliation
- Closed ICU and no procedures
- Large hospitalist team of 9 to 10 per shift with assistance from APPs
- Will consider 2021 IM or FM residents
- Community is centrally located about 2 hours to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.