Permanent Cardiology Job Clark, NJ
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary that will be based on experience plus incentives/bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and tuition reimbursement, 403b and 457 retirement plans, and malpractice coverage.
Clark Township is a suburb of New York City and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. There are lots of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks, and the public schools are above average.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To get started, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Kent at 954.837.2698. Refer to job number 2649624.
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary
- CME and tuition reimbursement
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule
- Call is 1:7 or greater
- Teaching available and optional
- Experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Must have minimum 3 years experience
- Live and work within a short drive of New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.