Permanent Pediatrics Job Hope, IN
This position offers a guaranteed compensation plus performance-based bonuses. You will also receive a $25K sign-on bonus, federal tort malpractice, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO annually, 40 hours of CME time and $3,500 stipend, a 401k retirement plan with employer match, up to $2,500 towards board exam fees, and relocation assistance. There is also loan repayment options available.
You will enjoy living and working in this Indiana town that offers the best of small town living while putting you within a short 45-minute drive of the city amenities of Indianapolis. It is also 12 to 15 from Columbus, Indiana.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2649666.
- FQHC - loan repayment options available
- Salary guarantee and performance-based production bonus
- Federal tort malpractice
- 4-day clinical workweek
- 100% outpatient and no weekends
- Shared 1:8 phone call schedule
- Work as the solo pediatrician at 1 location
- Experienced and passionate physician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.