Full Time Neurology Job Palm Springs, CA
A hospital in California needs a neuromuscular specialist due to growth. This position has an ability to subspecialize in neuromuscular 80% of the time. The schedule is Monday through Friday with no ED call as the hospital has full neurohospitalist, vascular, and endovascular programs that handle all inpatient work. There may be an occasional consult or call during clinic hours. The hospital will give full support to the incoming specialist to build a full EMU (epilepsy monitoring unit). The ideal candidate will enjoy teaching and have a passion for clinical neurology.
The hospital-employed position offers an annual base salary with production incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 30 days of PTO (includes holidays), 1 week of CME time and $3,500 allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2649675.
- Ability to subspecialize 80% in neuromuscular
- EMGs required
- 100% outpatient
- No ED call
- On-site neurology residency with some teaching required
- 30 days of PTO annually
- Annual base salary with production incentives
- Hospital-employed position or be an independent contractor
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.