Full Time Physiatry Job Denver, CO
An exceptional inpatient physical medicine and rehabilitation position is available for a qualified medical director and/or PM&R physician. The leadership is made up entirely of physicians who are currently practicing rehabilitation medicine. You will have a complete set of management and administrative support services so that you can do what they are trained to do. Procedures may include EMG, NCS, peripheral join infections, trigger point injections, musculoskeletal ultrasound, spasticity management, spinal therapeutics, cardio rehab, post amputation, spinal cord injuries, sports injury, stroke, and traumatic brain injury.
This position offers an excellent compensation plan that includes base salary plus production bonus (70-30) revenue split. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, CME stipend, 20 days of PTO, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Colorado with a beautiful and growing downtown with new museums, top-rated dining, and so much more. Visitors and residents often say it is their favorite city in the country. And to top it all off you will have access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and amazing views offered by the Colorado Rockies.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For immediate consideration for this or other PM&R opportunities available nationwide, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 203.663.9325. Refer to job number 2649718.
- Excellent compensation with a production revenue split
- 2 positions available - medical director and staff physician
- Inpatient rehab and/or skilled nursing facility
- General PM&R procedures and no call
- Physician-led group of physiatrists
- Management and administrative support services
- Integrated EHR practice management system
- Denver is a jumping-off point for ski resorts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.