Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Prestonsburg, KY
This partnership-track position offers an income guarantee for 2 to 3 years. You will also receive a full medical benefit package for you and your family members, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO which includes CME time, $2,500 CME stipend, relocation package, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Prestonsburg, a safe and friendly community, and a great place to raise a family. When you are not busy with patients, you will be able to take in the area that is surrounded by gorgeous lakes and countryside which is excellent for outdoor activities like paddling, biking, fishing, resorts, and golfing.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2649737.
- Partnership consideration along with loan repayment
- Join an established and financially sound private practice
- Have full staff support
- Work Monday through Friday
- Call schedule of 1:3
- Average 15 to 18 patients per day
- Join 2 other oncologists and 2 NPs
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.