Full Time Internal Medicine Job Brainerd, MN
An internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Minnesota due to growth. Join another internist and 6 FP physicians in a beautiful lakefront community. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a rotated back up phone call filtered by an ARNP or PA. There is an option to follow and treat patients that are admitted to the hospital or elect to have them treated by a hospitalist and referred back to you post discharge. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible. You will need a Minnesota license, and CompHealth has licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. NHSC loan repayment is possible as well.
This position is located on the Mississippi River in Minnesota, situated among great rural areas perfect for hunting, fishing, cycling, camping, and so much more.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities; from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
To get started, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2649766.
- Join another internist and 6 FP physicians
- Option to follow and treat patients that are admitted
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and phone call rotation
- Primarily an office-based practice and connected to the hospital
- Average 15 to 22 patients a day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located in the center of Minnesota
- 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.