Permanent ObGyn Job Vernal, UT
This opportunity offers full-time hospital employment with a competitive recruitment and benefits package. You will be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Vernal, Utah, is an adventure base camp to the best of eastern Utah. Outdoor enthusiasts are bound to find fun and relaxation, including opportunities for boating, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, white-water rafting, and camping. Vernal is also dinosaur country, with the Dinosaur National Monument boasting one of the largest collections of Jurassic-period bones and fossils.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2649786.
- Hospital employment with a competitive recruitment package
- Hospital campus includes a 45,000-square-foot women's center
- Student loan repayment
- Designated level IV trauma center
- Practice a full range of OB and GYN care
- Participate in a 1:4 call rotation
- CNM on staff
- Situated in a beautiful valley in northeastern Utah
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.