Full Time Radiation Oncology Job Toledo, OH
An established and growing hospital in Ohio is planning to hire an additional radiation oncologist. Work Monday through Friday with no inpatient call at this time. Enjoy a large referral network and support staff. They have established affiliations with numerous hospitals in the region. Come join 1 other radiation oncologist and see a wide spectrum of cases. The ideal candidate will be a professional that consistently provides quality, evidence-based, compassionate care, and effectively communicates with referring physicians.
The city of Toledo is located in northwest Ohio at the western shore of Lake Erie and borders the state of Michigan. The Toledo metropolitan area has a population of approximately 651,000 and offers a wide array of cultural opportunities including a world-class art museum, a symphony orchestra, an opera, an active jazz society, and many theaters.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2649828.
- Large referral network and support staff
- Established affiliations with numerous hospitals in the region
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No inpatient call at this time
- Growth opportunity
- Join 1 other radiation oncologist
- Excellent clinical acumen and interpersonal skills required
- Located 30 minutes from Toledo, OH
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.